Friday 8 November 2013

THOUGHTS

Loving that I have talked to my brother (from another mother)on the phone for the past days. I miss the fun we had together when we were in the same location. Who woulda thought we’d become so close?! My heart always skips a beat just at the thought of him and I love him!

Planning my next DIY project. Got great ideas already.

Studying how to love like Jesus loves. Learning is easy, applying what I have learned is the challenge.

Hoping for Christmas vacation to come soon because I really miss my extended family, grandma especially.

Wanting to have some beans and bread but it makes me feel so heavy. I want to eat clean but it’s tough. I am craving “golden morn” and peanuts like nobody’s business - but I can't have them, at least not together.

Shopping for shoes, I rarely find those that fit. I’m so excited to have found a shop for the plus-sized.

Learning that what we do while we are waiting counts.

Writing all my thoughts down in a journal. Better than denying them, right?

Expecting to get back to school and for the busyness of this season to fade away - I am feeling slightly worn, like I am in need of a sabbatical.

Praying for a deeper relationship with God.

Preparing to start a small group. I am nervous yet excited, all at the same time.

Desiring more time with the people I love.

Drinking coffee without sugar, it could be so much better if it were sweet.

Wearing my wonderful tailor-made dress. Don't give me the side eye, sis, this one is chic and free-flowing. Lol!


Your Turn: What are you currently up to? Any awesome plans you’d like to share? Let’s bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment